Saturday, June 07, 2014
In Terra Australis
MTC is away from his desk, annoying the marsupials.
He will likely have something to say about
- the current status of the corporate tax decrease proposal
- the electoral significance of Ishihara Shintaro's ASSHAT (Ai Sarenai Shin Hoshu Aikokusha To) group of Liberal Democratic Party wish-they-could-bes
- existing home refurbishment
- a proposal to defuse the Senkaku Islands dispute
- the intra-coalition collective self-defense talks (oh, the parties agreed to agree on two of the painfully obvious gray-zone scenarios they were already in agreement about. Bully for them)
- the continuing tragi-comedy of the Kaieda Banri led-Democratic Party of Japan
- the real significance of the saw attack on members of AKB48
- the potential sale of Soryu-class submarines to Australia
- thoughts on why LDP conservatives obsess about ribenji poruno (and love to say the words "ribenji poruno")
- whether the attendance at the emergency meeting for reducing the consumption tax on newspapers and books says anything about who parliamentarians think are their most important constituents
- the advisory committee for the Tokyo Olympics, and
- the looming Third Arrow announcement, Version 3.0.
Just not right now.
Later - In comments I am told that the correct declension of the title is In Terra Australi