Thursday, December 13, 2007

Japan Economy Watch - a group blog

I was hoping (dreaming, expecting) that some folks were blogging on the Japanese economy from a rigorous, academic standpoint (though he is doing a hell of a job, Ken Worsley cannot do everything).

It seems that the someones I have been hoping for are Claus Vistesen, Edward Hugh and Scott Petersen of Japan Economy Watch (Please, please, please ignore the acronym--why didn't you listen to me?)

If memory serves, the trio orbit within the Roubini-Setser-Calculated Risk (i.e. - "sane") sector of the economic blogging universe--some portals into which are in the column on the right.

That Mr. Vistensen is all of 22 years old of course makes my eyes water.

2 comments:

Jun Okumura said...

So you're not responsible for "Jewish-American Princess" either?

Sure. I bet.

MTC said...

Mr. Okumura -

Fearful symmetry in those two acronyms, I agree.

Responsible am I?

No.